Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Goal Planned

Hey readers!

It looks like I've missed a few weeks of blogging!  I better catch up.  I'm planning to set a goal.. to try to remember to post something every day, even if it's very little short blogs.  That still counts doesn't it? 

I'd like to share some of the things I've done while working with Photoshop and Illustrator from my past few classes, but I'll have to post those later.  I'm still in the middle of working on my current project; the outline I have to complete by Thursday about the Renaissance art movement.

From doing the research, I can actually tell what a Renaissance painting looks like just by looking at it; however, I haven't seen what a Medieval art looks like.. they must be kind of similar.

Oh, I also must remember to do the HTML and XHTML quiz!

Ciao for now.

No comments: