I was watching the newest episodes of The Simpsons and Family Guy yesterday, and started noticing all the things I was learning in my art classes. I noticed the perspective for example. I was looking for vanishing points and thought it was pretty cool that I can learn that kind of stuff from art.
I also noticed the colors used in the animated series. They knew what colors to pick to compliment other colors. Lois from Family Guy for example, has orange hair and is always wearing a blue/green outfit. Those two colors contrast and draw in a lot of attention from us.
It's just like The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. The colors blue and orange are used in the center of the piece, because blue and orange are the two colors that compliment each other because they're on the opposite sides of the spectrum.
Even Blogger is using orange and blue!
See? It's everywhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment