Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Eye

Hello readers.

Today I'd like to share with you a picture I worked with for my latest ART-100 class.  I'm sharing this with you because I found that this was a favorite among the people I shared it with. 

Remember what I said previously about design challenges?  I completed another one within just two drafts again!  Well, honestly, I probably would have done it with just one because I had the idea from the very beginning.  Unfortunately I felt that it took too much time to do it (because I only had one day left to do it) so I went with something else instead.  When I had time to do the rough draft however, I took the time to create the idea I had originally.

Here is the original picture I chose to work with:





My final draft is this:




We were learning about dynamic elements and I chose a metamorphosis dynamic element.

2 comments:

Curt M. Jackson said...

o.k. That fish thing is really cool!!! I also like the way you were able to change the shape of my cursor from the default to the plus sign when I want to click a link.

Love your posts, keep up the good work...

Curt

dogpack said...

I like what you did with the picture, colors are what mostly got my attention.
Unfortunately your blog is because of the black back ground abd the color of the font unreadaBLE. yOUR BLOCKS ARE INTERESTING LIKE HOW THEY LOOK. tHEY SEEM TO BE REAL ENOUGH AND LOOK AS IF YOU COULD PICK THEM UP AND HOLD THEM FOR CLOSER EXAMINATION.