Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm back!

Oh dear.. haven't followed through on my plan at all! >_< I hope I don't lose any marks for this.  Well I know one thing I have to do.  I need to organize those pictures I took on my New York trip and post what I've been saying about them.  :)  I really want to show that random-colored lights building I was talking about.  There was also this building that was very intriguingly designed.  It was hard to capture as a picture.  It almost looks like it defies the law of physics.  It was basically almost like an upside-down pyramid.  Of course, I only saw one side of it and it was in a street of buildings, so it wasn't a pyramid, but I definitely said "wow!" and "cool!" a lot. :)  It also wasn't at a very steep angle, so you shouldn't be thinking of a pyramid at all.

So I hear it's been snowing on the West Coast (my family lives there so I got connections ;) ).  That would be a beautiful sight to see.  I love snow. :)  It really lights up an area. 

My mind has run out of stuff to say >_<  I hope I find more to say next time!

No comments: