Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

deviantART

Hi readers!

I'm sure most people that are or have been interested in art have heard of this website, deviantART.com.  I gotta tell ya, there are very creative people out there!  Their artwork is impressive.  Here's one that blew my mind:


From deviantART by MyBurningEyes

It's so well done that I'm afraid to stare at it for long. I feel like it's so angry it's gonna come get me!

Another thing I learned from deviantART was how to make certain things glow. I made this desktop wallpaper for myself:


'Til next time....

No comments: