Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas!!

...Is not here yet, but soon shall be!! It's a beautiful holiday, so colorful and so content! Does anyone ever notice that during this holiday season, all you notice when you see colors are Christmas colors? For example, I know that every time I see traffic lights, as it gets closer to Christmas, I go "Christmas lights"! Simply because the colors are always green and red!

Things in my own home seem very Christmas-y already.. So many red things, and green things lying around. I think I'll put up the tree today. :) I feel totally in the spirit! My nails are due for a new design too!

No comments: