Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A little annoyed..

I might have to blame Blogger. I've been surfing the blogs, and had posted comments, but made the mistake of not copying everything I wrote before I clicked "submit". The reason for that is because sometimes there's a bug or something, where the post doesn't actually submit.. so everything gets erased, and I can't get it back!

I just wrote the longest comment today, and it's completely gone, there's no way I can repeat what I've said previously (my memory isn't that good!), and I am ticked! So something's up with Blogger.. I don't know what.. I'd hate to lose marks over something I have no control over.. wouldn't you?

Anyone else having these problems?

2 comments:

Curt M. Jackson said...

WOW, you have posted quite a bit this semester. Funny thing is, when I clicked on one link to your blog, it said it could not find it. I was worried that you were one that stopped posting...

I have not yet had any of the issues that you have mentioned. Guess, I have just been lucky... ;)

Curt

sushist4r said...

I've noticed you are quite the commenter ;D That's excellent. How come I have issues commenting on other people's blogs?!!! Gaaaahhhh >_<

-Susan Sears