| • Post a new entry to your blog AT LEAST once a week (starting the week of August 30) relating in some way to visual art, particularly how it relates to the class (some ideas: a museum or gallery you visited - I have a list of several local art venues in the Syllabus & Resources section of the class, an interesting article you found, a new artist you discovered, a film you saw, something you created). This should give you a minimum of 14 blog posts by the end of the semester. Add links to refer to outside sources you are referring to so the class knows what you are talking about. |
| • Comment on fellow students' posts (a MINIMUM of 10 times - make sure you use your real name when commenting so I know who you are!) |
| • Posting of all your projects for the semester, include IMAGES and explanations (this may be included as part of your minimum requirement of 1 posting per week) |
| • Create at least 3 lists of links with a minimum of 5 links each somewhere within your blog (suggested subjects: favorite artists, websites, films, animation, games, graphic design, etc.) |
| • Be creative, have fun, and learn something from each other! And please no inappropriate imagery, subject matter, or text. |
I need to post all the projects I've done over the semester, I didn't know that was in the requirements. After that, I've got to study for my math final!!
No comments:
Post a Comment