Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our first project

This was when we had to use Illustrator to draw what we sketched.  I picked my keychain caribiner to draw because I'm a terrible artist (really, I cannot draw!) and so I chose a simple object and did my best.  Here's what I sketched:



As the final Illustrator project, I chose these three (I had to rotate the image vertically to make it fit on this page:


I think it turned out pretty good.  I'm impressed with myself.  I like the play on black and white space.  It can really make differences in a picture.  Who knew black and white would be such powerful colors, eh?

No comments: