Check out my archive!

I set my number of blogs per page to three because if it were set to more than that, the whole page would lag. So use the archive, or the "view older posts" at the very bottom of the page to make sure you can view my older posts so you can comment on them!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Final week

It's the last week of school!! Wow, time sure has flown by.  I missed a post yesterday because I was studying for my math final.  I'm still studying for my math final, but this blog project is due tomorrow!!  Eek.. I hope I did all right.

A couple things that need to be finished in this blog are to post my projects from this class, and lists of links. 

At one point we all had this big art project about art movements.  We had to research and compile a slideshow of information.  I took on the Renaissance art movement.  Below is a sample:


A little background information


One artist of the Renaissance period
During this class, we also had to make our own video.  From a website with copyright-free images, audio, and videos, we had to compile random images and things together to create a video with a theme.  I think this was the hardest project for me.. It took me forever to think of something to create.  At last, I created this:


Our final project of the year was to construct a 3D object.  We used Google SketchUp and what an amazing program!  I picked a simple object because drawing is not my strong suit at all, and I chose to construct a bookshelf/table.  It looked really cool in the end.  Here are a few screenshots:

Front 

Front 

Back 

Side

Five projects, come and gone already.  What a ride.  I'm glad I accomplished these tasks. :)  Some of them made it seem like I couldn't do it, but I'm happy that I could. 

No comments: