FOOD!!!
Who doesn't LOVE food?!!! The following links are five places that I've dined at before and I'm recommending to you all. :) (Okay, Bella Mia Candy isn't a place I've dined at before, but I've purchased lots of candies that I couldn't purchase here, so I use that site to buy them)
Hana Japanese Cuisine is where I go to have sushi. I love this place, we go there at least once a month. Sadly, it's not all-you-can-eat but it's affordable and so delicious! The dining experience is very lovely. Very friendly place.
Ba Le Vietnamese Restaurant and Deli is where I go to order vietnamese subs. Oh my gosh, I love those subs and the beef noodles. It feels just like Canada again. :) Sadly, it's in Rockville so I don't get to go as often as I'd like, but when I can, I will!
Ruth's Chris Steak House is where I'm taken to on our anniversaries :) It is an expensive place, but best..steaks..ever! The atmosphere and kind of high-class, I guess. Mmm.. I'm drooling now just thinking about it.. lol.
Cazbar is a turkish cuisine restaurant in Baltimore. They serve authentic turkish food. I've only been there once so far, but I would go again to try some other dishes as well. On certain evenings we are entertained by a belly dancer. It's quite a sight.
Lastly, there is the Bella Mia Candy website. Since I'm from Canada, there are things here in the USA that they don't sell from Canada, like those chocolate Smarties for example (a picture below). I've purchased a couple boxes of chocolates that I can't get from here, and I still do. :)
![]() | |
| Chocolate Smarties |
WoW
My next list of links are recommended to my fellow World of Warcraft (WoW) gamers. I use these websites frequently when I am in need of help or want to do a little research.
MMO-Champion is a good website to follow when you want to be kept up-to-date with information regarding this game.
Wowhead is a website with databases for WoW. It shows list of NPCs, monsters, items, quests and more. It also has an up-to-date talent calculator for all the classes, and the hunters pets. It even has a forum, and guides, such as for gathering. I use this all the time when I need help on quests and need to find information about certain things.
WoWPopular is a website that collects information about talent builds, glyphs, gear, enchants and gems and provides you with that information to help you in case you have no idea what you want or want to do. I've used this recently to give me an idea on how to spec after my long break from WoW.
For all the hunters out there, Petopia is a website to help you with all your pet research. It tells you what pets can or cannot be tamed, all the abilities pets can have, and so much more. Everything you need to know about pets can be found here.
Lastly, if you would like to read about some comics that are about WoW, check out Dark Legacy Comics. I check on this comic every week.
ACADEMICS
My final list of links can help you with school work!
Firstly, don't underestimate the power of Google! It can solve everything! Got questions? Ask Google ;)
Secondly, I use the dictionary and thesaurus from www.reference.com pretty often. My vocabulary list is kind of small, so I go there for help. :)
Thirdly, if you are in a writing class, Purdue OWL is very helpful. It will answer your questions on writing formats, general writing, punctuation, and also writing exercises. You'll have to be patient with the site though, sometimes it has trouble loading. Possibly from the amount of people using the website.
If you are taking math, I highly recommend Purplemath. I used it very often during my math course.
Lastly, although not quite as educational as the previous links, deviantART is a place for artists to create and share their work. There are masterpieces out there!

1 comment:
Hah, good ol' World of Warcraft! Always nice to see another fellow player around. On the topic of food, my parents make a lot of Thai dishes so I get to stuff my face in teriyaki chicken or boiled eggs mixed with rice. Food's good than for just sustaining your body, ehehe!
Post a Comment